I have dreamt two nights in a row about being late for a flight. The first one was I was with a couple of friends, i think the airport was heathrow (although it looked more like a museum). We were actually supposed to be the flight attendants and we'd never done it before. We didn't know where to go and we asked for directions. A lady said to look out for a piper or something? We walked and walked and i said we were in the wrong direction so we went a different way. It turned out the original way was where the piper was (it was a statue with lots of flutes and it was hung from the corner of the ceiling) and we'd missed it. Anyway we were late for the flight and the crew were a bit peed off at us. Weird huh??
Then last night i dreamt that Paul and I were in a holiday home. It was our last day and we hand't packed up at all - there was loads to do and i was a bit panicky about it because i didnt want to miss our flight. Two of our friends came over and it was good to see them but they were kind of in the way of us getting the house packed up? There was sooo much stuff to pack too and just not enough time.
Another dream i had the same night was we were in the house we're in now although it looked different and we were on a steep hillside. From the top of the hill lava was pouring down and i started to run away from it. My bro in law was telling me to not go that way so i came back and he was right as the lava went that way. I don't really remember too much about that dream except running away from the lava.
Not sure what to make of these dreams of late. I must be worrying about something and its manifesting itself in these dreams. Intresting really. I will see if any of it becomes clear in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment